Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh, hello.

::Waves hello::

Hey there. Long time no see. I've been so busy these last few months that I haven't had much time to cook or blog. I've had my hands full with school and work. Any recipes that I make are tester recipes or things I've already posted on here.

That will be changing soon though because I graduate from college in 5 days!! I've also been hanging out with people more often lately and trying to make dessert to bring over when I hang out. I make all kinds of desserts so that I can have a little bit and be able to share the rest. This is something I really like because I've been eating much better the past few months and have managed to lose just about 15 pounds. So making and eating a dozen cookies just isn't going to fly with me. Today I made some and ate 2 or 3 and was totally satisfied with that and was glad to see the rest get eaten (even though a bunch of them got burnt!).

So, yes, I will start blogging again! I'll try to put in calorie counts where I can since I try to figure out the calories in everything I eat before I eat it.

2 comments:

Sylvernight said...

Are you still around? Your blog has provided some great information, so I'd love to see more.

ricky albert danganan said...

Hello there,
Great foods!! Thank you so much for sharing these, we are truly inspired!!! We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in www.mytaste.com/ with over 7 million users worldwide... Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and deserves to be included on the Top list!!

We will feature your blog and create shout outs about your recipes to our fan pages.
MyTaste is a social platform for foodies and blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility from the web and share/save foods and recipes. Some of them receive at least 10,000 visits from us on a weekly basis.

If you’d like to be featured, expand your readership and JOIN TOP FOOD BLOGS, here's the link where you can add your blog to the list>> http://www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs (Joining won't cost you any cents)
Kind regards
-Ricky