Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So sick

Shorty after my last post, I started my journey into gastrointestinal hell. For the past week I have been so insanely sick. I started feeling nauseous on Wednesday night. Thursday morning I woke up and I couldn't be too far from a bathroom. Friday I was able to go to school somehow. Saturday was bad again and my boyfriend convinced me to go to Urgent Care. I got an IV because I was dehydrated and a shot in my ass to help stop my nausea. I ended up sleeping most of the day and watching Anchorman and The Devil Wears Prada at night since I couldn't really go anywhere. Sunday I managed to go to a friends house to work on a project but the ride over there was awful. Yesterday I skipped school because it was too long of a wait to be near a bathroom again. I did manage to go to work but it was pretty unpleasant.

Needless to say, I have basically been eating toast with earth balance for the past few days. I can't wait until I can eat a real meal again!

4 comments:

Jen said...

oh BAV, i'm so sorry you're sick! what did the doctors say? you're not preggars, are you? when i feel like that i stick with the BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast.

allicia said...

They said it could have been food poisoning or this nasty bug thats been going around. I guess a lot of people have had it because whenever I mention that I've been sick someone jumps in and tells me who they know that has had it. It stinks!

Jen Treehugger said...

So sorry you've been ill. Feel better soon.
xx

Anonymous said...

do you eat a lot of peanut butter? maybe salmonella?