Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Going along with my previous post...

I opened up a jar of jalapeño peppers tonight that have been sitting in my cabinet for an indeterminate amount of time. I tried to take one out and it was completely mushy. Ew ew ew ew ew. There was no date printed anywhere on the jar either, so I have no idea how long it was sitting there.

Lesson learned: Don't buy something just because its cheap if you don't plan on using it within a few weeks or months.

I also threw out a jar of Sriracha that has been in my fridge for well over a year now. I was sad to see it go, but I never find enough stuff to put it on and also the inside cover was NASTY. It could have been moldy, but honestly I didn't want to examine it too hard.

1 comment:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com