Well, it seems as though I've been tagged by that pain in the ass vegan. So I guess this means I have to post 7 weird and/or random things about myself. Since I'm not good at tagging people, I'm not going to.
1. I've had the same pair of ruby earrings in my ears since I was about 7 (I'm 22 now). I almost never take them out, not even to clean them. It's not that gross though because they don't get crusty or anything anymore. I almost wish they did because I'm gross and I like the crust. Also, I used to have about 8 earrings in each ear but a few years back I cut it down to just one.
2. I have an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts and I am seven classes away from having a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition. I have taken at least a semesters worth of classes that don't even count for anything, including microbiology. Awesome.
3. I went skydiving last year and I would rather do that again than go on a roller coaster. I guess to me it's better to keep falling one way than go up and down over and over again.
4. I've met some of my best friends online. I met one friend 11 years ago in a chat room either because both of us liked No Doubt or hated Hanson, I can't remember. He ended up being born the same day and year as me in the same hospital, and lived right down the street. So naturally we became friends. He was also recently on Paris Hilton's My New Bff (NOT Onch, the other boy), so that was cool to watch him on tv.
5. On more than one occasion I have fallen asleep while trying to, ahem, pleasure myself. I then woke up and tried to keep going, only to fall asleep again.
6. I have a hard time focusing on anything. If I'm doing homework and the computer is on, every few minutes I'll go over and check my email and any other website I can think of. I check my email compulsively, about 20 times a day I think. I don't keep track and I really don't want to.
7. My room has been messy for so long. Now that it's finally clean, I do everything I can to keep it that way. I sleep better when my bed is made, especially now that it's getting cold out.
See what I mean? It looks COMPLETELY different now. You can see all of my floor, I have a new desk where I can actually put my laptop on it. The color of my walls makes me super happy whenever I go in there.
Dr. McDougall's Webinars on Diabetes
1 day ago