Thursday, October 23, 2008


Today I got vegan treats from Germany! My friend Xina moved there earlier this year. It stinks for all of us here who love her, but I know she's happy in Germany. She sent Stephen a marzipan chocolate bar and some chocolates filled with cognac, I think. I got some Pfeffernüsse cookies and some chocolates filled with coconut. She also sent some little nips of Jägermeister and some other kind of unknown alcohol. I'm excited to try the cookies, but I think they need to be accompanied by a nice cup of coffee. I need to get on the ball and buy some real coffee soon. I have a nice french press that I use on occasion, but most of the time I drink shitty instant coffee. I don't drink coffee too often because it makes my tummy all rumbly, but I do like it once in awhile.

1 comment:

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Ooh, sounds like a great care package!